We work to provide the best insurance solutions at the lowest possible cost. That’s why we have strategic partnerships with top insurance providers. This allows us to find the right plan to meet your specific business needs.
Safety Group 505 was created by NYSRA members in conjunction with the New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF). The purpose of the Safety Group is to provide premium savings to policyholders and to promote a safe work environment.
- Safety Group 505 paid members a 25% dividend for 2018.
- Average annual premium savings of 40-45% through lower upfront costs and annual dividend.
- Members have received dividends for 33 consecutive years – totaling over $100 million!
- Free training resources on dozens of workplace safety topics available through NYSIF.
- To be eligible for this program you must meet NYSIF underwriting guidelines. Most NYSRA members meet the guidelines.
Chances are you will have an employee that requires some form of disability benefits, either due to injury or a pregnancy. Providing disability insurance is mandated by New York State. We have put together a highly competitive program for members.
- FIXED RATE regardless of number of employees or gender – typical plans charge more for women and based on number of employees.
- Enhanced coverage options available beyond state limit of $170/week.
- Quick and easy one-page application: Disability Insurance Enrollment Form
Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
Voluntary supplemental insurance has become more relevant and necessary as a benefit to help recruit and retain employees. We have worked closely with several insurance carriers to offer members the following programs:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
FREE Pharmacy Discount Card
The Pharmacy Discount Card helps your employees save an average of 40% on all FDA-approved prescription medications, and is available whether you have insurance or not. Many people with insurance find the Pharmacy Discount Card sometimes provides a lower cost than their co-pay.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide, including most national drugstore chains.
- No exclusions apply – there are no deductibles, medical history exclusions, limitations or maximums.
- No fees or forms for this program.
- Claims are processed by OptumRx and privacy is protected.
- Pre-activated card, can be downloaded and used immediately.
For more information on Disability, Voluntary Supplemental Benefits or FREE Pharmacy Discount Card, contact Curtis Robinson at 800.452.5212 or email@example.com.
The New York State Restaurant Association has been giving restaurateurs the power to succeed since 1935. The Association provides a platform for statewide cooperation and leadership on advocacy issues, along with valuable support services to members.
Copyright New York State Restaurant Association. All Rights Reserved.
HQ: 409 New Karner Road, Ste. 202 | Albany, NY 12205
NYC: 315 W 36th Street | New York, NY 10018
Phone: 800.452.5212 | firstname.lastname@example.org