We work to provide the best insurance solutions at the lowest possible cost. That’s why we have strategic partnerships with top insurance providers. This allows us to find the right plan to meet your specific business needs.
Safety Group 505 was created by NYSRA members in conjunction with the New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF). The purpose of the Safety Group is to provide premium savings to policyholders and to promote a safe work environment.
- Safety Group 505 paid members a 25% dividend for 2020.
- Average annual premium savings of 40-45% through lower upfront costs and annual dividend.
- Members have received dividends for 34 consecutive years – totaling over $100 million!
- Free training resources on dozens of workplace safety topics available through NYSIF.
- To be eligible for this program you must meet NYSIF underwriting guidelines. Most NYSRA members meet the guidelines.
Chances are you will have an employee that requires some form of disability benefits, either due to a non-work related injury, an illness or medical condition. Providing disability insurance is mandated by New York State. We have put together a highly competitive program for members.
- SINGLE RATE regardless of number of employees or gender – typical plans charge more for women and based on number of employees.
- Enhanced coverage options available beyond state limit of $170/week.
- Quick and easy one-page application: Disability Insurance Enrollment Form
- Premium payments can be made online.
Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
Providing supplemental benefits to employees can help with recruitment and retention of staff.
For information on Teladoc Health, Let's Get Checked, Pharmacy Discount Card and other programs offered through United Healthcare, click here.
For more information on Disability and Voluntary Supplemental Benefits, contact Curtis Robinson at 800.452.5212 or email@example.com.
The New York State Restaurant Association has been giving restaurateurs the power to succeed since 1935. The Association provides a platform for statewide cooperation and leadership on advocacy issues, along with valuable support services to members.
Copyright New York State Restaurant Association. All Rights Reserved.
HQ: 409 New Karner Road, Ste. 202 | Albany, NY 12205
Phone: 800.452.5212 | firstname.lastname@example.org