Better Together Free Class
Bryant & Stratton College is pleased to offer unique opportunities designed to help employers, employees, and their family members meet their professional development and staffing goals. You now have the opportunity to take one tuition-free college course and earn three or four college credits and scholarships valued up to $5,000.
Who is eligible?
- NYSRA members and their employees.
- Immediate family members of both NYSRA members and their employees.
- Applicants must meet with a Bryant & Stratton College Admissions Representative and identify desired courses.
- If the first desired class is full or canceled, the student will be enrolled in the second desired class, and if that is not available, then the third.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment is contingent upon classroom space availability, to be determined no later than one week prior to the start of class.
- Official college transcripts will be provided to all individuals who complete the course
Information sheet to give employees available here.
Professional Partnership Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients must be employees of a NYSRA member restaurant.
- Designed for associate and bachelor’s degree students.
- Up to $5,000 available. May be combined with other scholarships.
- ORCHARD PARK
- ROCHESTER (GREECE AND HENRIETTA)
- ONLINE DIVISION
Please note, not all degrees are offered at every campus.
Interested? Call (518) 437-1802 ext. 3207 or apply online at https://www.bryantstratton.edu/.
About Bryant & Stratton
- Founded in 1854 – First campus located in Buffalo, NY.
- Regionally Accredited through Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools.
- Associate & Bachelor Degrees.