United Healthcare is a NYSRA endorsed provider offering a range of supplemental health benefits for you and your employees.
NEW Supplemental Health Benefits from United Healthcare!
HealthiestYou by Teladoc is an affordable, convenient way to provide a meaningful health benefit to employees. Through the program employees have access to virtual medical and mental health appointments.
- Unlimited 24/7 access to virtual care with licensed providers.
- Access to virtual visits for medical and mental health conditions along with neck and back care, dermatology, nutrition counseling, and expert medical opinions.
- No copayments or hidden charges.
- The monthly cost covers the employee + their entire family with no additional fees.
- All employees eligible: full time, part time, and furloughed.
Help your employees take control of their health with this accessible, affordable and convenient home health lab testing service.
- No waiting rooms, crowds, doctor orders or appointments; simply order online, collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- LetsGetChecked offers a wide variety of tests including women’s health, men’s health, sexual health, and wellness.
- Zero cost to employers; individuals order the tests and pay at time of purchase.
FREE Pharmacy Discount Card
The Pharmacy Discount Card helps your employees save an average of 40% on all FDA-approved prescription medications, and is available whether you have insurance or not. Many people with insurance find the Pharmacy Discount Card sometimes provides a lower cost than their co-pay.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide, including most national drugstore chains.
- No exclusions apply – there are no deductibles, medical history exclusions, limitations or maximums.
- No fees or forms for this program.
- Claims are processed by OptumRx and privacy is protected.
Additional benefits available:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
For more information contact Curtis Robinson at 800.452.5212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New York State Restaurant Association has been giving restaurateurs the power to succeed since 1935. The Association provides a platform for statewide cooperation and leadership on advocacy issues, along with valuable support services to members.
Copyright New York State Restaurant Association. All Rights Reserved.
HQ: 409 New Karner Road, Ste. 202 | Albany, NY 12205
Phone: 800.452.5212 | email@example.com