To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other. Download NY Restaurant Promise HERE - Please post this at your restaurant and share on social media.
Our Promise to You
Our Promise to You
- We will administer health checks to all our staff prior to shift start.
- We will make sure our indoor and outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- We will follow all guidelines regarding the use of face masks and gloves.
- We will have hand sanitizer or hand-washing stations at all entrances.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces after every use.
- We will sanitize place settings, utensils, menus and condiments (salt and pepper etc.) after every use, or we will ensure that they are single use.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 as determined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery/takeout options.
- If you have underlying health conditions, are part of a high-risk population group or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery/takeout options or utilize specific hours of operation for high-risk individuals, where available.
- That you will wear a face mask unless seated at your table (for as long as this is required).
- That you will be patient and kind to our staff and our other guests as we all try to adjust to a new normal.
- If you have any questions about the New York Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
The New York State Restaurant Association has been giving restaurateurs the power to succeed since 1935. The Association provides a platform for statewide cooperation and leadership on advocacy issues, along with valuable support services to members.
Copyright New York State Restaurant Association. All Rights Reserved.
HQ: 409 New Karner Road, Ste. 202 | Albany, NY 12205
NYC: 315 W 36th Street | New York, NY 10018
Phone: 800.452.5212 | firstname.lastname@example.org