The 2019 Member Summit was a wonderful three days of coming together to learn, share ideas and have some fun. If you missed the 2019 Member Summit, we hope you will join us this year! Here are highlights from 2019:
2019 NYSRA Member Summit Agenda Highlights
- Restaurateur Roundtable
- Welcome Reception at Long Island Spirits
- Government Affairs Update and Breakfast
- GROW Seminar | Navigating the World of Online Reviews
- Keynote Address by Tony Carson, General Manager of The Modern at MoMA
- Taste NY Farm & Vineyard Tour
- Closing Reception & Dinner at Macari Vineyards
Thank you to our event sponsors.
The New York State Restaurant Association has been giving restaurateurs the power to succeed since 1935. The Association provides a platform for statewide cooperation and leadership on advocacy issues, along with valuable support services to members.
Copyright New York State Restaurant Association. All Rights Reserved.
HQ: 409 New Karner Road, Ste. 202 | Albany, NY 12205
NYC: 315 W 36th Street | New York, NY 10018
Phone: 800.452.5212 | email@example.com