Danny DePamphilis & Jack Ertl
GM & Owner
Rudy's Bar, Hell's Kitchen NY
Colleen O'Bryan Holmes, Owner
Wheatfields Restaurant, Saratoga
Wheatfields Bistro, Clifton Park
dp An American Brasserie, Albany
Keenan's Restaurant, Rochester
Jon Payson & Naomi Josepher
The Chocolate Room, Brooklyn
Founder & CEO
Luisa Marciano, PHR
Abigail Kirsch Catering,
NYSRA Board Member
White Plains Linen/Linens a la Carte
Manager of Account Development
Director Foodservice Operations
Buffalo Bisons Baseball
Give back and make a difference in the lives of New York’s young people and the future of the state’s great restaurant industry. With so many ways to get involved, you’re sure to find something that fits your budget and your schedule.
Hire ProStart Students!
Connect with young people who have an interest in the foodservice industry and are learning the basics in class.
- There are many ways to share your time and your expertise and make a difference in the lives of young culinary arts and foodservice management students:
- Spend time in a classroom
- Open your place of business for a tour or a job shadow
- Use your industry experience and serve as an Evaluator for the Qualters Culinary Arts Skills Assessment
- Volunteer at the annual New York ProStart Student Invitational. We have opportunities for time keepers, team escorts, culinary arts judges, restaurant management judges and more!
Hold or sponsor an event!
- Make NYSRAEF a beneficiary of your company’s fundraising efforts.
- Give a gift today that will make a real difference in the lives of New York youth.
- Join the following generous organizations-and individuals-who support the NYSRAEF.
Contact NYSRAEF for details about any of these opportunities to get involved:
- For information about ProStart schools in your area and the annual New York ProStart Invitational contact Elizabeth Soscia at 518.452.5522 or email@example.com.
- For information about donations and sponsorships contact Monica Miller at 518.452.5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.