Danny DePamphilis & Jack Ertl
GM & Owner
Rudy's Bar, Hell's Kitchen NY
Colleen O'Bryan Holmes, Owner
Wheatfields Restaurant, Saratoga
Wheatfields Bistro, Clifton Park
dp An American Brasserie, Albany
Keenan's Restaurant, Rochester
Jon Payson & Naomi Josepher
The Chocolate Room, Brooklyn
Founder & CEO
Luisa Marciano, PHR
Abigail Kirsch Catering,
NYSRA Board Member
White Plains Linen/Linens a la Carte
Manager of Account Development
Director Foodservice Operations
Buffalo Bisons Baseball
Make the most of ProStart: ask questions, work in the industry, try out for your school's culinary or management teams, earn your Certificate of Achievement and apply (on time!) for scholarships.
To learn more about ProStart:
- Talk with your teacher.
- Visit www.nraef.org/students.
It's the best source of information about the National ProStart Invitational, NRAEF scholarships and more.
- Check out www.GoProStart.com.
It's a site especially for ProStart students and includes games, training videos, a look at what college is like - "Kaylee On Campus" - and more.
- Check out NYSRAEF's scholarship page frequently to make sure you don't miss application deadlines.
Please give your teachers and employers plenty of time to prepare your recommendations!
- Learn about the National ProStart Certificate of Achievement (COA) on the NRAEF website.
It will open doors for great jobs, scholarships and college credits.
- Learn more about the college credit you can earn with a COA here.
- Check out the New York ProStart Photo and Video Gallery.