« Go to Upcoming Event List
Free 1½ - hour webinar for:
- Tax professionals and small business owners
- General rules contained in the IRC
- Acquisition and productions costs
- Applicable Financial Statement
- Materials and supply rules
- Improvements vs. repairs
- Betterments, restorations and adaptations
- Safe harbor
- Election to capitalize repair and maintenance costs
- Method changes
- Simplified procedures for small business taxpayers
Earn up to:
- One CE credit: Category – federal tax
To receive a certificate of completion, you must:
- View the live presentation on Jan. 20, 2016 for at least 50 minutes from the start of the program for one CE credit.
- View the presentation while signed in using the same email address and computer that you used to register (you will not receive credit by watching on someone else’s computer). This will confirm your attendance and generate your certificate of completion.
- Groups cannot register with one email address and receive separate certificates.
- If each person needs a separate certificate, you must register separately.
- We’ll email your Certificate of Completion about three weeks after the broadcast. You’ll automatically receive a certificate if you have met all the requirements.
Enrolled Agents or other tax return preparer, attending for education on a voluntary basis must register with your 8-number PTIN, first name and last name as shown on your PTIN card or letter. If you don’t have a PTIN, you will receive a certificate; however, your credit will not be reported to the IRS. Other tax pros will receive a certificate and may get credit if the broadcast meets their organizations' or states' CPE requirements.
Register & Attend:
Eastern - 2PM
Central - 1PM
Mountain - Noon
Pacific - 11PM