Find out during this FREE 1 hour webinar…
Topic: S Corporation Shareholder Stock Basis
Date: November 18, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m. (Pacific); Noon (Mountain); 1:00 p.m. (Central); 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Highlights of What's Covered:
· Importance of S corporation stock basis
· S Corporation stock basis ordering rules
· Computation of S corporation shareholder stock basis
· Tax ramifications of an S corporation’s repayment to a shareholder on reduced basis debt
· Plus live Q&A with IRS Subject Matter Experts
CPE: Earn 1 CE Credit– Category: Federal Tax
PTIN Holders: In order to get your CE reported to the IRS, ensure that your first name, last name and PTIN match your account.
Your PTIN must begin with the letter P followed by 8 numeric characters. If your name and PTIN are incorrectly entered, you may
still receive a certificate but your credit will not be reported to the IRS.
Information & Registration:
Click on the following link to register: