The NYS Restaurant Association sponsored, International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – also known as the NY Restaurant Show – is the only event in New York exclusively serving the restaurant and foodservice industry.
As a NYSRA member, you are entitled to one complimentary ticket of admission. Register for your ticket here.
This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don't miss your chance to network with Independent Restaurant Owners, QSR and Quick Serve Establishment Operators, Caterers, Bakers, Chefs, and other from across all segments and concepts, plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations. And top exhibitors - like Ace Endico, Digital Menu Box, True World Foods, and Sam Tell & Sons - will be there showing their latest and most innovative products and solutions.
Best of all, your admission fee of $65 grants you 3-day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 550 leading vendors
- Live Culinary Demonstrations and Competitions
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum education sessions
- Special features including: Pride of New York, Japan Pavilion, Dessert & Coffee Pavilion
- Idea generating events such as: The US Pastry Competition, Ultimate Barista Challenge and The Foodservice Council for Women